Friday, December 18, 2009

A NiteDawg Christmas…

Twas the week before Christmas and all ‘round the lake,
The Dawggies were pedaling and avoiding their brake

The bikes were all set up with lights ever so bright,
As they pedaled into the darkness of the cold winter night

The riders had settled into a nice easy pace,
No-one was passing, everyone had their place

When out of the darkness there arose such a cry,
It seemed that our Tracy, thought a monster nearby

Jerry and Rich, at the very back did they hang,
While the others took off like a shot with a bang

After the trails were poached, and some singletrack swiped
We drank beer and partied and mud from our faces we wiped

At the end of the loop, a feast and party was to be
The gifts were exchanged and we ended with glee....

2 comments:

Struggling with Duality said...

It's not my fault I was skeert! There are deer out there with big antlers, Wild Hogs and Mountain Lions - You should have spent more time riding with me and comforting me in my time of need rather than chatting merrily with Jerry about FAT ARDVARKS or FAT WEASELS.

rich said...

Sorry to abandon you in your time of need....it's not my fault I'm oldnslo...