Monday, January 11, 2010

Catching Up….

It seems like the past year just flew by….then Christmas and New Year’s were here and gone and now that we’re half way through the first month of the new year, I’m still trying to get caught up...

I have yet to write up our annual New Year’s Day ride, my first ski trip of the year (last week) or this past weekend’s road ride. This is getting out of control.

The problem, I’ve decided is work. It’s beginning to get in the way of the rest of my life. Last week, I tried very hard to leave early on a couple of different days to get a ride in, but that didn’t happen. (the boss actually expects me to work at least 8 hours EVERY SINGLE DAY!) I was barely able to sneak out for a day to go skiing and even then I had to work late the day before and the day after to stay caught up. If I keep up this pace, I’m on track to actually work 40 full hours in a week...

So, here I sit here at the table writing this blog when I should be lying on the couch having a beer.

I’ll try to get caught up on the events of the past couple of weeks tomorrow – I have several cool pictures from the rides and the ski trip...

No comments: